Monday, December 6, 2010

Wish me luck

I woke to a very warm welcome from the day. Glancing out my window at the sunrise, while still in bed set the tone for this very stressful day. The tone being "it will all be alright". Truth is, I have been running around like a crazy woman preparing myself for the upcoming events that the day holds .
Kidney Doctor in the morning.
Presentation infront of senior class at noon.
And my final seminar review around 7. ::deep breath::

Part of me isn't so worried anymore. Things have been hustling and bustling yes, but I feel like everything is falling into place, no matter the shape and size. Like a jig saw puzzle, with a little effort, it always comes together.
My efforts now find me in the Hardie building at school, printing out some work that I had second guessed and had not planned to print, until I had a really interesting conversation about them with a friend.
Today is going to be crazy.
But I am ready.

1 comment: